Online and hotline resources:
- Get comparison information on doctors, hospitals and nursing homes
- How you can report a problem in healthcare safety or quality
- Learn about health insurance & medical billing
- Special resources for seniors
- World Trade Center 9/11 responders & survivors – resources
- You are not alone! Learn about New York groups that advocate for patients’ rights and patient safety
Please Note This Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the content or accuracy of the websites to which we have provided links. This information is provided for general awareness purposes only. Nothing on our website shall constitute legal or medical advice.
Do you live in New York State and care about patient safety? Help support our work so that we can do more to raise awareness about unsafe and neglectful medical care and what people can do to promote patient safety! Make a donation to New Yorkers for Patient & Family Empowerment, Inc. Note: We define “family” to include the key support persons and loved ones in the patient’s life, as determined by the patient.